I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- EXPRESS / PCMCIA CARDS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PROBLEMS USB 3.0
- WIN 10
Connect to your notebook your favourite devices via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface. Double-sided design of docking station ensures easy connection, whether a free port is placed on the right or on the left side of your notebook. Extra set of sillicone anti-slip self adhesive pads are included in the package.
Keep your data safe from curious onlookers thanks to the external case with hardware encryption. Connection through USB 3.0 interface offers high speed and easy data transfer up to 5 Gbps.
With the USB 3.0 enclosure you can simple connect M.2 SSD disk to your notebook, computer, TV and other multimedia device or move data from a damaged notebook.
i-tec USB-C Dual Display (MST) Docking Station 1x HDMI, 1x Display Port, 1x Ethernet, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB-C Data Port, 1x Audio/Microphone Jack, 1x 60W USB-C Power Delivery for charging via a single cable, ON/OFF switch, for laptops, tablets, Windows, Mac OS, also for MacBook Pro 2016 (Mac OS – Single Display only), compatible with Thunderbolt 3
IMPORTANT! Apple laptops may be connected to a single monitor only (no USB-C docking station supports transmission of 2 monitors in Mac OS). Dual Display transmission to be supported by Thunderbolt3 docking station only.
Set up your workplace exactly to suit your requirements. Connect your favourite peripherals to your laptop or tablet with the new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface. Connect the docking station using a single cable to USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port of your computer and you can immediately start using it. Driver installation is automated by the operating system.
1x USB-C Power Delivery port for connection and charging of laptops or tablets with Power Delivery support, which ensures the constant charging of your laptop or tablet during your work. Docking station is equipped with a 100W adapter, which provides sufficient power to the connected devices, and charges both laptops and tablets.
Expand your desktop to external HDMI and Display Port monitor. With a connection of a single display the docking station supports transmission of 4K Ultra HD video 3840x2160@30Hz, max. resolution for Dual Display (MST) is 1920x1200@60Hz. Apple laptops can be connected to a single (4K) monitor only. Mac OS does not support MST utility; Dual Display transmission is supported by Thunderbolt 3 docking station only.
Wi-fi connection is comfortable, however, if you require performance without any compromise, nothing will perform better than a Gigabit Ethernet port; modern devices however often miss this important port. This docking station allows you to easily access to 10/100/1000 Mbps network. You can enjoy high speed internet access without any interruption.
The docking station offers 3x USB 3.0 port for connecting your standard USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission up to 5 Gbps (out of which 1x USB 3.0 port for fast charging as per the BC 1.2 specification), 1x USB-C data port for connecting to a modern data devices via USB-C connector (no USB-C docking station supports video transfer through this port, this function is supported by Thunderbolt 3 docking stations) and 1x Audio/Mic combo Jack – connection of microphone and headphones via a single cable.
The docking station is suitable for use with MacBook Pro 2016, MacBook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13, HP EliteBook Folio G1, ASUS UX390UAK and other devices with a USB-C connector. The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows easy connection, because now you don’t have to worry about the rotation of the connector. More information about the USB-C is available here.
Make sure that your device meets the system requirements, before buying the product. You can find the overview of supported devices here. If you are not able to find your device in the overview please contact either manufacturer of your device or our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case there are any problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, please check first for the possible solution in detailed manual or in the FAQ tab.
- Connect your laptop, tablet to your favourite devices via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface. A single cable assures both connection of the docking station and charging the laptop or tablet.
- Graphic interface: 1x HDMI and 1x Display Port. Max. resolution of 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160@30Hz Single Display, max. resolution for Dual Display (MST) is 1920x1200@60Hz. Apple laptops can be connected to a single monitor only. Mac OS does not support MST utility. Dual Display transmission is supported by Thunderbolt 3 docking station.
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 16 / 32 bit
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds
- 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen. 1) for connecting to a modern data devices via USB-C connector (any USB-C docking station does not support video transfer through this port, this function is supported by by Thunderbolt 3 docking stations), transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- 3x USB-A 3.0 port for connecting your current USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps), of which 1x USB 3.0 port for fast charging as per the BC 1.2 specification, e.g. for iPad or Samsung tablets
- 1x USB-C port for connecting the docking station to laptop or tablet using Power Delivery with the profile 4 (max. 60W) for charging laptops or tablets with Power Delivery technology.
- 1x Audio/Mic combo Jack 3.5 mm
- ON/OFF switch for the docking station switching on/off
- 1x power supply input – external power adapter (output: DC 20V/5A, max. 100W)
- OS: Requires USB-C interface with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" and „Power Delivery“ support (not all devices / systems with USB-C interface support the standard) or Thunderbolt 3 port – Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Android 6 (Google) with Intel Broadwell Processor and R51 and higher
- Product dimensions: 155 x 85 x 27 mm
- Product weight: 172 g
- Packaging dimensions: 242 x 164 x 79 mm
- Packaging weight: 970 g
Hardware requirements: A laptop or tablet with OS Windows, Mac or Google with a free USB-C port with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" and „Power Delivery“ support or Thunderbolt 3 port
Operating system: Windows 10, Mac OS X, Google (Chrome OS and Android 6) with the latest updates
- i-tec USB-C MST docking station
- USB-C cable (100 cm)
- Power adapter 100W (DC cable 200 cm + network cable 200 cm)
- Quick Start
Question: I have your device and video transfer doesn’t work.
Answer: Make sure that your device meets the system requirements. You can find the overview of supported devices here. If you are not able to find your device in the overview please contact either manufacturer of your device or our technical support: email@example.com.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - ComDis s.r.o., Cihelní 3285, Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130